Charg and other "blank lands"

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:39:17 -0000

Back in RQ3 days I recall that Charg (possibly mis-spelled, the big piece of Fronela still behind the ban), Balazaar, and some other areas were carefully not defined or described, and were preserved as "blank lands." Presumably this was for those who wanted to set their campaign somewhere where they'd never have to worry about being overtaken by "official" events.

Anyone know if this policy has changed? Our recent discussion of Loksalm and Fronela re-sparked my curiousity about what will be found behind the curtain in Charg. (or even when the curtain will drop...) It would be interesting to see Balazaar re-visited further along in the hero wars. And so on.

On the other hand, if the blank lands policy is still in effect, it might be a good thing to note it somewhere, for those who still don't like being overrun by grand events.

--Bryan