Re: Re: Gloranthan maps

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 11:35:22 -0400

RR. Accepted. Points are more important than the lines on the map. But you draw your map to encompass those points. Again, some small sense of where people think the border is (or who they belong to) would be useful even if it is incomplete, unfixed, and contradictory. (As we would expect it to be, methinks.)

LC