Re: Re: Gloranthan maps

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 20 May 2004 21:02:24 -0400

Thanks Donald, if I ever get a copy of that elusive book, I'll see if that ends up being good enough for what I want.

Since this seems to have turned into a far more rambling and no longer productive debate than seems necessary, I will just throw my hat in with Bryan and Mikko in terms of what it is we were looking for, we three are all on the same wavelength.

All the various points brought up about have been enlightening, though, and I think somewhere deep underneath there's more agreement than difference if you look.

LC