Re: Tapping, Gloranthan west (was Refuge...)

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 13:07:45 -0000

I hadn't responded to your message, since I assumed you were implying that in Trade Talk 13 I will see an HQ (or at least HW) representation of the Vadelli. So I added that to my long list of "hopefully someday" reference books (aka my 'Oktember the first' list for those up on their Dr. Seuss). Then I shut up about it, because if the answer is out there and I just don't have the reference, I figure I shouldn't beg the answer off the list, but rather should try to get money to the people who made the effort of writing it up.

--Bryan