Re: apologies and retractions

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sat, 22 May 2004 22:47:46 +0300 (EEST)

On Fri, 21 May 2004 bethexton_at_... wrote:

> Mea culpa.
>
> The big Genertela book from the Genertela boxed set for RQ3 is a
> wonderful reference, only slightly outdated.
<snip>

> ... Adept, all I can say is see if
> you can find and afford a copy of this OOP set, which is a suggestion
> I hate to give, but it seems the best option available.

Hahaa! As a semi-old-fart I have it, and I even managed to get an original language copy a few years back. Life is good.

> People who
> aren't on this list, coming into HQ, wondering whether Esrolia
> borders the Grazelands and Beast Valley, well, I guess they are just
> out of luck.

 :(

This was my point. The bordes _are_ useful, and the newcomers will have real trouble tracking them down. It's not such a big trouble adding the info that most borders are fluid and contested.

        -Adept