Re: Belintar's death

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 01:33:00 +0300 (EEST)

On Wed, 26 May 2004, Light Castle wrote:

> Is it common knowledge that Jar-Eel assassinated the Pharaoh? If she
> took him out in HeroQuesting, I would think not. Was his physical
> death natural, and she just took advantage, or did she cause both the
> death and the failed resurrection?
>
> LC

As far as I can remember this happened during a tournament of Luck and Death. Periodically the Pharaoh needs a new body (Like Delecti the Necromanser) and the champions of Holy Country compeat for the honour of being his new vessel. Sounds strange, but the upside is living as an angelic being in divine bliss (propably in the City of Wonders).

The Pharaoh is well known for dying and coming back. The theory is that Jar-Eel ambushed him on the Hero Plane halfway through the rites and dismembered him.

Now it's high time for some hero to put the Pharaoh back together again.

        -Adept