Re: Re: Eunuchs (was Esrolia)

From: Christoph Kohring <ChOK_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 22:11:16 +0100

> Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 08:49:04 -0800
> From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
> Subject: Re: Re: Eunuchs (was Esrolia)
>
> At 04:39 PM 1/10/2001 -0000, you wrote:
>>How about placing eunuchs for Earthshaker cult amongst the exiles (or
>>is that actually in DP and I am just remembering it)?
>
> She is attended by 47 cannibal virgins. No mention of eunuchs.

"The High Priestess of the cult is always attended by 47 male and female cannibal virgins who are also acolytes."

"A male may become an acolyte, if he is also a eunuch or becomes one for that purpose."

--Greg Stafford and Sandy Petersen. "Maran Gor the Earthshaker" in Tales of the Reaching Moon no. 6 Autumn 1991. London, UK: Reaching Moon Megacorp, 1991; p. 12-13.

By the way, is Maran Gor worshipped in Esrolia and if so, to what extent?

Christoph the Lankohring, "does that count as a complete victory on my "Glorantha Trivia" ability?!!" :o) ;o) :o)