Re: Belintar's death

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 21:07:55 -0400

Cool. (And a nice example of how you mess with someone else's HeroQuest/ritual to boot.) So it could well have been the fertility ritual. I'll just pick something for my world. (Maybe a smaller ritual done in the City of Wonders so most outside his cabal know even what he was doing when he vanished.)

What happened to the City after he didn't come back, by the way? And all the magic based on him, or maintained by him? Did it all fall apart? Did his cultists keep it going?

LC