Re: Garrath Sharpsword

From: donald_at_...
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 20:07:42 GMT

In message <c9ii9j+mt2q_at_...> "Rob" writes:
>Hi
>
>Is Garrath Argrath Dragonspear, the priest of Jarang Bladesong and
>is he the Argrath who lights the flame of Sartar to claim the
>kingship? I know we have a number of Argraths but it would make my
>life easier to know if this info is out there as *canon*. I aim to
>have my boys travel to Pavis and hang out for a while and I'd like
>to give them the opportunity to meet some of these guys.

AFAIK the canon is that there are several Argraths, one of who becomes the hero Argrath in King of Sartar. Which one is a matter for your Glorantha, you could even have more than one lighting the flame at different times. It's probably easiest from a game point of view to keep the PCs guessing until you have to make a decision from the point of view of the story. If the PCs get into a fight with and kill one of them then it obviously wasn't that Argrath who became king.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/