Re: Garrath the Argrath

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 15:50:29 -0000

In one of the books, I think it was Barbarian Adventures, there was a bit talking about the multiple Argraths, and how you would have to choose who was the Argrath in your game....even one of the player heroes possibly! So I'm pretty certain that there will not be an official "this is THE Argrath" revelation. You may use Garrath if you want, and it is as official as any other.

I can't tell you precisely where to look, but I know I read this, and it was in one of the Issaries publications (not a fan publication).

--Bryan