Re: Re: Garrath the Argrath

From: Benedict Adamson <yahoo_at_...>
Date: Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:11:11 +0100

Henk Langeveld wrote:
> "Orlanth is dead", p11; "The Mystery of Argrath",
> with sections "Who is The Argrath", and "You Can Be Argrath".

And on page 39 we learn that one of the Argraths, Kallyr, has the Initiate of Rigsdal keyword at 4W2 (44), which would take 27 years of Advanced Experience, but she is not in her early forties. So, no, you can't actually BECOME any of the Argraths using the rules, because you can not use the rules to develop from a normal starting character into an Argrath-like character; your character will always be a second-rater compared to NPCs like Kallyr.