Deathdrive Commencing - the Moderator is out (sort of)

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 03 Jun 2004 13:32:28 -0000

Well, its been a slice folks!

The car is packed. The wife is driving. The books are in the trunk. We even have room for clothes and a pic-a-nick basket.

Now we start a terrifying month long death drive from Charleston to Maine to Penn State to Origins and then back home. Oi. Since Prof Voriof has several papers she has to research (and her book) we're going to visit a series of archives along the east coast then up to her parents in Maine. The cottage, I think, will be welcome - bugs and all.

If anyone's at Origins, drop by the SJG booth and see me. I'm the one pimpin' HeroQuest who's middling-short. The tall guy thin guy with the tan is Greg Stafford. The really short guy is Steve J.

Putting on the gloves, yeah, those gloves - the cool ones without the fingers...

Jeff Kyer
Etc, etc, etc

P.S. And when we get back, she's off to Vienna, Austria to take a course for a month.