Re: next installment

From: Tim Ellis <tim_at_...>
Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2004 10:59:09 -0000

For those in the UK (and Europe, who generally, I believe have the same release dates for most US products) there are a number of options to help keep an eye on when new releases become available, depending on your preferred method of receiving such information.

  1. - On the Web - Leisure Games update their website http://www.leisuregames.com/ on (or by) Tuesday evening for products expected in store that week (new releases generally arrive in store on Wednesday)
  2. - On Usenet - Angus (whose surname I can't remember how to spell off the top of my head - Abrasson?) from Leisure Games also posts a list of new releases generally available to uk.games.roleplay (sometimes via Phil Masters if he has problems with usenet access...). This may also be available Tuesday, but may be later depending on circumstances...