Animism Information : Kolat, Sedrodosa, Telmor

From: s_s_sengupta <Santo_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 21:38:50 -0000

Greetings..

First off, it's nice to be back. I've lurked for several years now, and toyed with running a HeroWars game. However, after finally getting a copy of HeroQuest this year, my interest in Glorantha has been rekindled. Thanks to everyone at Issaries!

Onto the nitty gritty: I'm trying to put together background for a summer game I'm running. Are there published Animist Traditions for Kolat and Sedrodosa (Earth Witch)?

Also, are there any good online resources about the Telmori? Some of my PC's are inordinatedly drawn to werewolves, and I'd like to offer my PC's a chance to play one.

Thanks muchly
-Santo
"Om Shantih Shantih Shantih."