Re: Gathering Thunder (mild spoilers)

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:49:35 -0700

Trotsky

>The Other Side of the Dragon:
>This is a good scenario, with plenty of opportunity to do other things
>in between scenes (although it's a pity that some of those things aren't
>described).

I'd love to see your staging tips when you run it (or even if you don't).

>The ending seems a little contrived, and rather anticlimatic
>to boot, but that can probably be fixed,

Some of this might be due to some editorial changes relating to the final raid -- in my original, the object of the raid was subtly different which changed how you could succeed. So that could be one tweak.

However, to a certain degree the whole project appears doomed to failure, and it might help to have more comments to that effect during the scenario. Might help turn an anticlimax into a foreshadowed tragedy?

--

David Dunham