Re: What happen to Chaos ?

From: dalamides <florent.bonardot_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 13:29:29 -0000

 "Roderick and Ellen Robertson" <rjremr_at_s...> wrote:  But for right now, Issaries is focusing on
> humans, specifically the Lunars and Heortlings, as far as cultural
> information goes. It will take a while before we get to see a Chaos-
focused
> supplement, or a non-human focused supplement so don't expect a
Cults/Lords
> of Terror anytime soon. Until then, you'll probably see chaos pop
up as
> opponents in various supplements (such as the "Year of Chaos" in
Barbarian
> Adventures).
>
> It's still there, just buried under a backload of other projects.

yep, i agree with you, it seems it wont be anything atm. HQ, is very nice and with it will introduce a lot of new player. Just hope they dont think that in glorantha, chaos thing (elder race) as just a 'little thing" in this word.
hope they wont forget in ilh series and ilh2 that chaos 'is part' of lunar empire. A long time ago they speak about the spécial unit of chaos being in the lunar army, hope to see them come back ;)