Re: Old fan and official stuff

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 08:54:06 -0700

> i dont know anything about publishing so here is my question :
> there is alot of "old" stuff, like fanzine(tales of the reaching moon
> (older number), book of drastic resolution, heros ...) that are not
> avaible now.
> Can they be republished ?

Not by Issaries, or even by a fan. The copyrights on those things are still held by the previous owners, so you'd have to track down the owner and ask nicely. Some things we know who to contact (Stephen Martin for Drastic, David Hall for Tales (I assume)), but Heroes was an Avalon Hill house organ, and AH is long out of business (I doubt anyone at Hasbro has a clue that Heroes ever existed in the first place...)

RR
- Richelieu