Re: Old fan and official stuff

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:30:21 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-06-19-1820.

dalamides wrote:
> i dont know anything about publishing so here is my question :
> there is alot of "old" stuff, like fanzine(tales of the reaching moon
> (older number), book of drastic resolution, heros ...) that are not
> avaible now.
> Can they be republished ?

If you are just after copies for yourself there are still some issues of some of the fanzines available.

The best bet is to enquire at some of the larger game shops as they may have some hidden away on their shelves. Many will do mail order.

Another thing to do is check out Ebay. There are whole collections of RuneQuest stuff being sold and sometimes you can pick up a bargain. That is where I try to complete my Gloranthan collection.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com