Re: Old fan and official stuff

From: dalamides <florent.bonardot_at_...>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2004 10:02:47 -0000

 Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_q...> wrote:
> I'm curious as to what you think that Heroes had that is
republishable.
> The Black Sorcerer?

i dont know because i never see them, like a lot of other stuff ;) i want to make a more detail list but have my boys who want to play so i do short ;)

Its good to know that some of this stuff is on the web. I was asking this because issaries can publish 3/5 ( more ? ) book a year and glorantha is so big, i think they concentrate on new things. There is a lot of cool stuff that already exist, that are the roots of this world, and i think that moon design do a good things republishing somes.
because there is always new players, and the new one will have a picture of the world that reflect the material available. And glorantha/HQ is different from glorantha/RQ ( the world not the rules)

Yes i'd like to see what was on book like book on drastic resolution :)

ps :i applaud the effort to centralise information like lokarnos an other do on the web.