RE: Back from the dead, and ready to party.

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 20:04:22 -0400

Oh, MKWV indeed. But I do believe even if I don't have her show up directly, she will send someone (with unmistakeable credentials that the message is from her) to get his help. He picked this, so he WILL have to make the choice of just how much he will risk for her. That's a given. And his choice WILL have consequences.

LC