Games at Continuum [was:Tula]

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 23:02:00 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-06-28-2250.

Jane Williams wrote:
> (PS: <blatant plug>If you're at Continuum, the scenario _Attack of the
> Wolfmen_ that's being run there is based in and around Lightstead and the
> Wolf Woods in the northern part of the Tertorae tula. </blantant plug>)
>
> Yes I will be, and reminder much appreciated, but *when* is it being run? At
> the moment I'm avoiding booking things at all, because everything I really
> want to do doesn't have a time set!
>
> I hear rumours of Ducks and Baboons, frex.... and I'm not missing out on
> *that* again!

"So many games and not enough time!"

All being well that will be the only complaint about Continuum. Sometimes Jane you may just have to commit to one thing at a time.

The programme will be released soon [once we have wrestled it from the Forces of Entropy].

Just a reminder to all that there is now less than a month to go!

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com