Re: Issaries cult

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 19:25:57 -0000

> > > Thanks. I'll see if I can read a copy in the local gaming
> > > store. (Unlikely, no one round
> > > here really carries the stuff.) I may not want to pick it up
> > > just for this.
> > >
> > > LC
> >
> > Oh, believe me, you want Storm Tribe! It's the one with all the
colourful
> > Heortling cults in. Issaries, Vinga, Humakt, Lhankhor Mhy,
Chalana Arroy -
> > loads of them! Even if your PCs don't use any of them, your NPCs
will.

Hmmm, another thought just occured to me about your merchant character and getting tied in with Kallyr...Issaries is a light bringer. Kallyr does a light bringers quest. Before she does it she might approach him to see if he'd be a suitable companion (the answer is probably not). But after that he might be goaded to prepare for the next quest....maybe even have premonitions somehow that he might be called. That spiritual call could add a lot of tension with his very mundane normal activities.

-Bryan