Continuum Game Recommendations (was: RE: Tula)

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:40:33 -0500

At 06:55 PM 6/29/2004 +0100, Jane Williams wrote:
>At 08:59 PM 6/28/2004 +0100, Neil Smith wrote:
> > _Attack of the Wolfmen_.
>
>Oh, is it that one? There I was thinking it was something new (sigh). Yes,
>it *was* fun, but I think playing it again might spoil it.
>(Yes, that was a recommendation, people.)

Seconded.

> > > I hear rumours of Ducks and Baboons, frex.... and I'm not
> > > missing out on *that* again!
> > That's a good plan. It was an enormously fun game when I played it.
>
>So lots of people keep telling me. I think I need at least two gos, one per
>species.

If you really plan to do this, I suggest playing Ducks first. The Baboons (at least our Baboons) were notoriously uninterested in the plot, so playing them last may not actually affect in-play decisions. The Ducks seemed to have an interest in the plot which may spoil the plot if playing them second. Of course, YBaboons&DucksMV.

Thanks,
Andy