RE: Re: Tula

From: Silburn, Luke <luke.silburn_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 01:39:11 +0100

Stick the existing material (and anything brewing away in people's heads) on a wiki, which is a set of freely editable web pages - see http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiGettingStartedFaq and http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiPhilosophyFaq for details of the what/how/why of wikis.

>>--Bryan
>>
>>PS. Stormsteads bogged down when we got to the nitty-gritty of
>>trying to describe large number of inhabitants of one stead (combined
>>with the population distribution issue, which was resolved but seemed
>>to kill much of the momentum). The problem in part is that a large
>>number of people with different viewpoints, trying to agree on
>>something by consensus, is seldom swift or effecient.

A wiki might well help with this, firstly anyone who wants to put some details up can (so the grunt work is shared) and secondly the collaborative chaos of a fertile wiki should see a stable consensus emerge over time.

Regards
Luke