Re: Tula

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 09:00:03 -0000

> There's one of the Tertorae clan of the Cinsina tribe on my
> website at

http://home.freeuk.net/wimp/roleplaying/cinsina/tertorae- steads.html .

And in an act of synergy I'm working on a write up of the Red Cow clan of the Cinsina for our house campaign (why pick the Cinisina again whenother folks have looked at them? Because early scenarios will be set amidst the Maboder destruction and war against the Telmori and its an area I wanted to explore).

I'm trying to take all the information about clans in the various II sources and produce an example of putting it all together. In addition it reflects some of my predjudices and discussions on various lists (the Red Cow do not worship all cults for example). I certainly gained from some of the Stormsteads debates - such as population numbers.

When it's done and had some playtesting I'll get it out to everyone somehow, perhaps through UW if they like it enough. You should be able to 'file of the serial numbers' and reuse a lot of the information, personalities, places and the like if you're not interested sepcifically in running the adventures.