RE: Digest Number 1744

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 22:20:55 +0000

> > The Baboons (at least our Baboons) were notoriously uninterested in
> > the plot...
>
>Hang on! The plot was "in which Utta Rutta shags every female
>baboon in the Far Place," wasn't it? *Everything* my
>character did revolved around that...
>
>Cheers, Nick

:I thought eating as much horse-flesh as possible was a major sub-plot? It :has been the last few times you've told me about it :)

:(Yes, on the whole, ducks first sounds like the way to go.)

Without giving too much away (I hope!) you all might like to take into account when considering suggestions "from the list", that "hated by Nick Bwooke" is a common trait amongst ducks!!!

mike
8-)

   xxx

(who used "hated by Nick Bwooke" as an augment, but still couldn't surf across the wiver to show those howwible wed moon wuvvin' monkeys what's what!!

Go on Jane - be a duck - and do it wight!!)

mike
8-)

   xxx

Stay in touch with absent friends - get MSN Messenger http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger