Continuum 2004 Weekly update, w/c 5th July

From: Darran <darransims_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 11:57:29 +0100

Greetings and Salutations
2004-07-05-1150.

This is the next update for Continuum.

Lawrence Whitaker wrote:
Less than 3 weeks to go...

And remember, we'd like those of you who haven't registered yet to get your details to us by Thursday, 8th July. The university has kindly agreed to accept sign-ups after this date, but if you dally, we can't guarantee where you'll be allocated a room - so, arses into gear please...

After the Triumph
Since 'Cardolani Succession' is no longer on the timetable, the keynote freeform for Saturday night is 'After the Triumph'. We're not moving the days or times of any of the freeforms, so if you want a quasi-Romanic experience for Saturday evening, 'After the Triumph' is the place to be.

Timetable
Latest version is on the website and the Files section of the Yahoo group. This is likely to be the final version.

Polo Shirts
We're very encouraged by the response to the polo shirt intiative. Those who've emailed Darran with their order are guaranteed a shirt, although we will have some on general sale - but numbers will be limited.

I think that's all for now. Have a good week and, if you get an afternoon free, or having nothing to do at the weekend, go and see 'Shrek 2' - it's superb.

Cheers,
DARRAN SIMS

Go to Continuum! NOW!!!
http://www.continuum.uk.net
For the Yahoo Group goto:
continuum2004-subscribe_at_yahoogroups.com