On-line subscriptions/Tarsh Exiles

From: Mike Gibb <m.gibb_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 16:00:51 -0000

"Christoph Kohring" <ChOK_at_...>
wrote:
>More seriously, hasn't anyone at Issaries central thought about having a
> subscription website where everything is published as soon as it is
> available?!? After all, all the information is written on a digital
support
> anyway, so... By the way I seem to remember that there is a British RPG
that
> is available both on paper and digitally. Unfortunately I don't remember
> which one.

'STOCS lite' , a rules light system for contemporary settings, is available from Belfast-based Wasteland Games

http://aoife.indigo.ie/~waste/free.htm

(But you'r far better off paying the money for their excellent scarier than Cthulu game 'Heretics'!!)

"KYER, JEFFREY" <jeff.kyer_at_...>
wrote (in digest 236)

> Why haven't the Tarsh Exiles been conquered by the Lunar Empire and/or
> Tarsh? Do men still worship Maran Gor as in RQIII? How many Exiles worship
> Orlanth? 85% as usual?!

>Think Switzerland. With control of the Weather AND the Earthquakes.
>And with the presence of Kero Fin (and the near constant cloud about
>it), I think its probably a very nasty place for the Lunars to work
>magic

So, what is the score with Tarsh Exiles - I though that they'd all been pushed into Far Point (and possibly further after Harvar adopted pro-Tarsh policies)? Are they in fact still hanging around the slopes of Kero Fin etc. as some sort of fifth column/resistance/annoying buggers who are too much hassle to slap down?

(I only ask because my long time RQ character was a Tarsh Exile - but then again we only ever played in Pavis and Prax - oh the 'good ole days' of RQ II. I do get nostalgic - but all I need to do is get someone else to run HW for me and he's coming out of retirement, I'm already working on his 100 words!)

have fun
mike
8-)