Re: Eunuchs galore!

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 05:58:53 -0800

At 08:28 AM 1/11/2001 -0600, you wrote:
>Peter Metcalfe says:
>
>>Kralori Eunuchs are malevolent. Totally. With bells on.
>
> Music to my ears.

I would warn about the "Totally."
There are certainly some good eunuchs.
Also, since most people are quite fuzzy about what mysticism is and how it works, be cautious about what you think they have. And yea yea, I'll write up a better and more detailed esplanation of how it works.
As soon as TR, ST, SR (1&2), LHB and HW Campaign are done.

>>It rules out that they are chaotics or antigods, but as for ruling
>>out their malevolence, I'm not so sure. [examples deleated] Hence I have
>no problems in thinking of the Eunuchs as Draconic mystics and playing up
>their corruption.
>
> That's good to know. The dragons are detatched, so I imagined that
>Draconic mystics were, too. I'm much happier with your expaination, though;
>I can have cool mystics and corruption at the same time. (What's an empire
>without corrupt and scheming officials?) Thanks!

I will also empahsize the legitimacy of this: (What's an empire without corrupt and scheming officials?)

Greg Stafford
Issaries, Inc. 900 Murmansk St., Suite 5; Oakland, CA 94607 Phone: (510) 452 1648 Fax: (510) 302 0385 Publisher of Hero Wars, Roleplaying in Glorantha See our site at: <www.glorantha.com>