Re: Gathering thunder/Sky ship (spoiler ?)

From: David Dunham <david_at_...>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 2004 09:02:46 -0700

JCGL
>- will the return of the ship means the end of the closing ?

I suspect not, though I think it will make the sailing ritual much easier. But it seems plausible that it would in your Glorantha, if you want.

>- if our characters could really be Argrath, why the details of the
>Kallyr's plan is not explain ? ie : why we don't know what orlaront
>said to the dragon ?

Well, there are multiple Argraths. They don't necessarily all get along (in fact, it's likely they're all rivals in some fashion). So I don't know why they'd need to know what one of the Argraths (Kallyr) knows.

--

David Dunham