Re: Gathering thunder/Sky ship (spoiler ?)

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:27:10 -0000

Oh please oh please, powers that be....could some of this cut material be made available on-line? Maybe as a GTA initiate thing if nothing else?

I was preparing a post about how there seemed to be a real missed opportunity with this scenario, about how you could have had opportunity for player heros to have important roles that weren't the central role....but from this it sounds like that was there, but got cut :(

I do understand there are limitations on page count, but it does seem a shame that all the bits that would have helped make the quest a personal thing got cut.

--Bryan