Zin Letters and Issaries Publishing Policy

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 09:49:49 +1000

Ouch. :( If this is true, then the entire financial basis of a convention has been taken away just days before the con itself - a considerable personal loss to the organisers and a great disappointment to attendees. I most sincerely hope that its not.

It would be of *great* help if we could find out what this new policy actually entails - or even the broad details.

Cheers

John