Boat Planet issues

From: Svechin_at_...
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 21:20:24 -0400

With regard to the Boat planet scenario, I ran a playtest of it when Greg first sent it my way. Some of the ideas in the final version came from the bits I added - such as the Shargashi Lords of Destruction and the Hippo headed warriors etc - but I found that to make the scenario playable as anything other than a mythical travelogue, the GM needs to personalise it to their campaign. This is tricky as much of the God Plane is "impersonal" a problem I commented on after the playtest.

Anyway in the Gwandor saga, this was the result of the scenario as played out. Go to:

http://www.celtic-webs.com/glorantha/campaigns/gwandor/saga/gwandor50.html

My advice is to use it as a great mythic backgroud (because it is that) but tweak and personalise it to your campaign as I did.

Martin Laurie