Re: Hacked links page

From: Jeff <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jul 2004 19:23:29 -0000

This is something appropos from RPG.net by GB Steve:

Voice Over: This man is no ordinary man. This is Mr. F. G. Tweetman. To all appearances, no different from any other law-abiding citizen. But Mr. F. G. Tweetman has a secret identity. When trouble strikes at any time, at any place, he is ready to become... SYTSTEM REPAIR DUDE!

Small Boy: Hey, there's a system broken, up the road.

[ On a bus Ryan Dancey, Tweetman, Gary Gygax and Monte Cook ]

SRD: (Hmmmmm. This sounds like a job for... System Repair Dude. But how to change without revealig my secret identity?)

PA: If only System Repair Dude were here!

SRD: Yes, wait, I think I know where I can find him. Look over there!

Caption: FLASH!

MC: System Repair Dude, but how?

RD: Oh look... is it a GAMA Treasurer? MC: Is it an Unearthed Designer Unearthed? GG: Is it a Coke Dealer? All: NO! It's System Repair Dude!

Peter Adkison: MY! System Repair Dude! Thank goodness you've come! Look!

Caption: Type! Rewrite! Exclude! Edit! Alter Saving Throws!

MC: Why, he's mending it with his own hands!

GG: See how he uses a single experience table to tighten advancement!

PA: Oh, Oh System Repair Dude, how can I ever repay you?

SRD: Oh, you don't need to guv, it's all right. It's all in a day's work for... System Repair Dude!

All: Our Hero!

Voice over: Yes! wherever systems are broken, or menaced by International Palladiumism, System Repair Dude is ready!

Currently running away.

GB Steve

Couldn't resist - anyway, I'll spend some time on membership maintenance today. The problem is that I can block moderated members from spaming but I am having trouble blocking links. FYI, Yahoogroups go, we're apparently one of the busier ones.

Jeff