Re: Digest Number 1767

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 17:17:14 -0000

> On the other hand, it could be argued that the player characters
are
> part of that 1 in 7 that worship someone else; most everyone in
the clan
> would worship Orlanth or Ernalda. Player characters are always out
on
> the fringe compared to normal clansmen, anyway. I guess it would
depend
> upon the type of campaign you run.
>
> Guy (Hoyle)

This is the mode I use. The Hunter, Sage and Entertainer have NO problem getting leave to bugger orf and have *adventures*. I don't think he'd be too chuffed if the Clan Champion kept going off to do this and that and possibly getting outlawed by the red men!

But like you say its a question of style. I was just happy to get somebody who wanted to play! Now all I have to do is get someone to narrate! (mwah ha ha ha!)

Regards
Rob