Re: Tarsh Newsletter

From: Mark Galeotti <hia15_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 23:07:35 -0000

Bless you for your question, Erik - the ideal opportunity for a plug that earns you a free beer should we ever meet face-to-face!

The new HW/Glorantha fanzine 'The Unspoken Word', a high quality product of impeccable taste and purest virtue, is being started by Simon Bray and myself. The first issue, which we hope will be out by the end of March, will have a Tarsh focus, with history, maps, locations, NPCs, adventures, hero bands, executions, wars and more. Website and subscription details to follow, but in the mean time, if anyone is interested then just send me an email and I'll get back to them directly when the details are finalised.

Mark

Mark Galeotti