Re: A great big steaming pile of fewmets

From: labrygon_at_...
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 21:56:09 EDT

What we need to do then is to demonstrate that we have a setting with Seven Lightbringers, Seven Mothers, Seven Sacred Ancestors, a Nidan Septamony, Seven Days a week, erm, OK, I'm stretched to find more examples, and two of these are wrong. Anyway, at least a couple of them make them ideal for an action based movie of some sort, probably with Bruce Willis as Orlanth, and I'm thinking Mel Gibson as Issaries, John Cleese as Lhankhor Mhy, Jennifer Anniston as Chalana Arroy, not sure about Eurmal, Flesh Man or Ginna Jar?

Keith