Re: Re: A great big steaming pile of fewmets

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2004 16:07:23 -0700

> This reminds me of a conversation over the last weekend about Robin Hood
> which argued that he was Scottish, and no less a person than Robert the
> Bruce. I'm sure the fact that it was late at night at a convention had
> nothing to do with this. It's simply that everyone is Scottish....

Well, you see, one of the Robin Hood theories postulates that he was the Earl of Huntingdon, and one of the brothers of one of the scottish kings was granted the Earldom of Huntingdon, so Robin Hood is not only Scottish, but brother of the king, to boot! (not Bobby Bruce, though, I've not heard that one).

RR
- Richelieu