Re: Furthest--Karse

From: Antonio Álvarez del Cuvillo <antalvarez1976_at_...>
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2004 08:03:52 -0000

>Referring to the original post, unless you specifically want to
>play the whole journey for itself, I'd not worry about the route >
(as suggested by someone). If you do want to worry about the route,
>then I think I saw Snakepipe Hollow as a suggestion? Lovely this
>time of year.

Thank you all for your answers. In fact, my plan was to narrate very briefly the whole travel (perhaps including player's suggerences or improvisated scenes), trying to describe a bit of Glorantha, but including one or two 'adventures for travellers'. Thinking about the typical routes I was looking for inspiration for making these adventures.

Regards,

Antonio