re: God Post

From: Andrew Barton <AndrewBarton_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 19:42:14 -0400

Rob:

> Say you wanted to send a message to a fellow devotee, could you
> communicate it via your god? Sort of like in cults of prax when the
> shadow cat rises up on its legs - friends and kin, the moon comes
> in...you know the one.

IMG, only if you know some special ritual to allow it. Gods only give direct messages like this to their followers on special occasions, like when the narrator wants to advance the plot.

In Runequest days there were some fairly clear rules about who could talk to their god and who (IIRC a much smaller group) could expect an answer, but I don't think they fit very well into HQ.

Andrew