Re: Re: God Post

From: Charlie Lapointe <lapointe_char17_at_...>
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2004 15:54:01 -0400 (EDT)

Virgen then looks and says look i dont agree with the idea of the rebels either but u know they are people just like us**Grrrrrrr** ** In a wispering voice virgen states**( I hate those bastereds for sending the rebels here..

Keith Nellist <labrygon_at_...> wrote:> I didn't know they were still sending rebels to Botany Bay - criminals too?
> ;-)

Innocent until proven guilty, and they have to catch me first!

"..Exiled from the Imperial heartlands, the brave hero set out to conquer the rough hills of the barbie-barian belt. To throw another prawn on the sacrificial fire."

Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Yahoo! Groups Links