Re: Re: God Post

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Sun, 08 Aug 2004 19:42:12 +0300 (EEST)

> depending on the circumstances. A talking cat here, a strange desire
> to visit the in laws there; and so on. Sort of a 'create omen to
> entice Orlanthi to your location' spell.

I agree. I've actually taken inspiration from the "talking cat" incident when an orlanthi hero has petitioned his god for help. A stormbull's skybull stubbornly flew the wrong way (where he was needed) and so on... local heroes with Orlanth-pantheon links vere drawn to the scene one way or the other. One aspect of losing free will when gaining power.

        -Adept