Re: elements of storm?

From: Andrew Dawson <asmpd_at_...>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2004 00:12:29 -0500

When this has come up so far in my games, I have interpreted Air's position on the elemental progression to read Air/Storm, and had all Storm Pantheon magics use the Air position. I've never had to rule on Yavor magic in a game, but I had Heler magic count as Air/Storm on the progression. I don't count Ernalda and Earth Pantheon as falling under Air/Storm, but I would have foreign storm deities--such as Doburdun--count as Air/Storm.

Thanks,
Andy