Re: Earth to earth

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2004 17:02:29 -0700

> > Ah, yes, although you have to knock the peaks down every so
> > often, and given
> > the level of tech of our people I expect that at certain
> > times of year you'd move the building away from the pit,
>
> Depends on how sturdy your building is. If it'll stand up to a Dragon
> Pass winter, I don't think you'll be moving it.

Just take up the floor (and bench with hole in it, if you're so fancy), muck it out, and replace the floor. Easier than moving the whole building.

Of course, the right way to do it is to command some "friendly" Earth elementals to move it for you - with proper training they might be able to place it rather precisely for the best growth of the plants.

RR
- Richelieu