Re: Digest Number 1795

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 11:08:58 +1000

At 01:51 AM 23/08/04, Jennifer wrote:
>The question was actually about whether our privies are sweet enough that
>they're built into the longhouse. Alternatively, at least in those regions
>that have cold winters, are we a chamber-pot-at-night society? It's another
>of those odd things that's become relevant to a story.

  I'd say that if you can have a daimone getting all the smoke and balling it up you can have a daimone getting all the privy smell and keeping it at the bottom of the pit so it *all* composts.   OTOH, I'd wall it off before I cleaned it out from outside...

Paul May
0409544095

Any opinion expressed is mine, no matter where I got it from, and I retain all rights to it, should it prove to be of any value.

---