Re: Earth to earth

From: Keith Nellist <labrygon_at_...>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 03:29:08 -0000

Hueymakt writes:

> Not all lodges will have soil stirrers of course. Given DP
winters, night
> buckets will be used at least part of the year. External 'thunder
> boxes' are mentioned in TR.

Perhaps we should have an expert on the subject debate the matter more fully on the Glorantha list where ancient OOP sources can be used more liberally - not suggesting we use OOP sources for anything physically involve in the subject matter, except perhaps Daughter of Darkness - but I seem to remember latrines of some sort in the ruins of the Big Rubble so some thought has already gone into Gloranthan canon.

Keith