Re: Digest Number 1796

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 10:45:27 +1000

At 03:42 AM 24/08/04, John wrote:
>Paul:
> > Anyone know what those balls can be used for? Are they strong enough to
> > > be used as marbles? :) Can I use them for the fire equivalent of
> > > thunderstones?
>
> From the description in the link above, the stead maidens themselves are
>known to cast them at unruly guests. So they're painful but not (usually)
>lethal. Given a sufficiently vindictive stead maiden however...

  The description implies that the offending target ends up with a head covered in soot, although I can see a really vindictive one hardening the ball before throwing it...
  So no marbles, but makes the ink idea easier. Can also be used for paint ingredients and digestive biscuits.

| Paul May               | kax_at_...
| Kax Hoplodyne, Ltd     | the_kax_at_...
| MIB 1138; RD Australia | spell_at_...
| PGP key on www.pgp.net | games and freeforms done while you
| eFax no: (520)832-2559 | wait (some lead-time required)

"The greater the difficulty the more glory in surmounting it. Skillful pilots gain their reputation from storms and tempests." -- Epictetus, Greek philosopher

---