Re: RE: Cool stuff and NPCs

From: steve_at_...
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 2004 09:37:49 +1200

25/08/2004 9:13:53 a.m., "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20 _at_...> wrote:
> Dunno. Overall, it may be worth it. But it's much less "Wow,
> iron, he's hard!" than it used to be. So I'll be using RR's
> quiet delete of a sentence, and let Glorantha carry on
> unchanged.

I'm toying with using both. I seem to recall that in RQ "attuned" iron didn't break your magic, but "unattuned" iron did.

Once the swordsman has attuned their iron sword, they don't take the penalty any more...
(Hmm, need to think of a game mechanic to achieve this, probably involving hero points or a heroquest...)

Possibly the attuned metal also doesn't stop attack magic directed at the wearer/wielder (That seems consistant with how I remember RQ).

I'll put it to my players and see what they think.

Stephen

--
Stephen Rennell 	steve_at_...
Wellington, New Zealand