RE: Cool stuff and NPCs

From: Paul Anderson <carlalef_at_...>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 22:37:17 -0400

You ignore the seven-layered bronze shields from the Iliad - which had a wooden backing. I believe most of Homer's equipment has archaeological support, even if not always from the same century.

Paul MacLean Anderson
pmanderson_at_...
pmaclanderson_at_...

Be a Quidnunc:

Jane Williams wrote:

> > No, I think this was another brainphart.
> > Personally, I'd quietly delete that particular sentence.

Yes, well: there are reasons some of us are still running RQ...

Don�t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/