Re: Cool stuff & NPCs

From: jons_h <jons_h_at_...>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 2004 07:27:10 -0000

Hello,

it's my first contribution to this list, so i also present myself, i'm a swiss RQ-HW-HQ master, playing a lot long time ago, and almost not anymore.

> Very few of the shields of wood were round.

i thought they would rather be round, cause if you want a shield that doesn't split after the first spear hit, use a horizontal trunk cut (am I clear?) so the wood is more "compact" (sorry for the approximative english terms, if not clear, i will try to explain), no?

Cause if you use vertical wood cut, then the wood can more easily break in 2 after a strong blow, like when you cut wood with an axe, if in the branch "sense", you can cut much more easily than if in the radial "sense".

but very interesting dicscussion, i hope you people understood me.